| SEWING CLUB |
|We provide sewing classes in Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia|
- Hands-on & Practical. We believe in practice, so you will spend the entire time sewing
- One-To-One. We will provide one sewing machine for each student
- Small class. 6 student per teacher. We`ll add more teachers if there are more students.
- Best quality, seriously! We use mostly air-flown from USA tools & materials whenever possible.
No prior experience or knowledge is required to join our sessions.
1. We will guide you from the zero to a sewing goddess
2. You will make a ton of new sewing friends & feet (kaki)
3. Learn a useful skill to make lovely items for your friends & loved ones
Learning how to sew first will ensure:
1. If you like the hobby prior to investing in a machine
2. Better experience to explore the best machine for you
3. Avoid physical injury to yourself
4. Avoid damaging your machine
5. Free tips/advise from the sewing teacher & other sewing friends
We have specially designed a progression plan to ensure your progression from sewing newbie to sewing goddess.
Step 0 - Proper way to use a sewing machine
Step 1 - My first project
Step 2 - Fresh Beginner
Step 3 - Junior Beginner
Step 4 - Senior Beginner
Your Sewing Area
Have your personal sewing area, to sew your own projects.
Usage of the Venue
Hold fun activities with other sewing friends/kaki.
- Sew along , together
- Sewing parties, discussions
- Fun in-between breaks to have coffee/tea/snacks with your sewing friends/kaki
- Visit sewing related places (factories, shops, warehouses, etc)
- Makan (eating) sessions